Research Activities and Student ProjectsUp one level
See information on my research interests. Seeking advanced students (graduate and undergraduate) interested in similar areas.
- Research Areas - Pervasive Physical Computing — by Dr. William L. Honig — last modified 2013-10-14 07:09 PM
- See brief description of research areas, equipment available, current projects. Interested in doing advanced work with robots, microcontrollers, mobile devices? Contact me to discuss.
- — by Dr. William L. Honig — last modified 2013-10-14 07:12 PM
- A progress report on my efforts to do everything with Android. Can you live without a "real" computer?
- Seeking Students for Research Projects — by Dr. William L. Honig — last modified 2013-10-14 07:15 PM
- Interested in doing research with me and others? See ideas in this folder: Programming in the Small; Highly Reliable Systems; Mobile Everything
- Mobile Systems Research — by Dr. William L. Honig — last modified 2014-03-09 08:51 PM
- The future is mobile with apps and devices of all kinds. See work projects in this folder on mobile systems and software including Android.
- Research Project 2014 and 2015 — by Dr. William L. Honig — last modified 2014-08-30 01:23 PM
- See the general description and two specific projects (Software Audits for Reliable Systems, Real time Sensor Network Characterization with Arduino)